For more than 12 years, we have been specialising in UN portable tanks for helium (known as Helicons). Building on our long-standing expertise in cryogenic technologies, these portable tanks are specifically designed to the highest safety and efficiency standards.
They optimise the transportation of liquid helium and ensure trouble-free delivery anywhere in the world – by sea or road. The fact that almost every Helicon that we delivered since 2005 is still in operation bears clear testimony to the performance and reliability of our systems.
- High capacity (volume of approx. 41,000 litres (10,830 gal) in 40-foot ISO frame)
- Holding time for liquid helium of more than 48 days at a maximum pressure of 5.7 bar*
* based on an ambient temperature of 30°C
- Improved nitrogen holding time
- No liquid losses
- All stainless steel design for low maintenance and operational costs
- Instrumentation designed for ease of operation
- Compliance with all relevant design codes and approvals such as
- and others (if required)
- Adaptable design to support minor customer-specific modifications
Full service offering
Looking beyond the delivery of Helicons, we can also support you with a broad range of services. These extend from procurement right up to after-sales support. As a special service, we can manage the Helicon cool-down process, which saves you valuable time. Furthermore, we can arrange transportation of the cooled Helicon to your company location. We can further assist with operational improvements and maintenance as well as periodic inspections at our manufacturing yard or at other locations around the world.